21 October 2011

Why crawl when you can walk?

I have been meaning to post about this for a couple of weeks now...

MAX IS WALKING!!!
The video I am about to show you is the best one I could find of the event. We took a TON of video of him walking for the first time... but unfortunately they are ALL with us in the background cheering him on, making noise & clapping... etc.(Making it quite annoying to the listener!) Now, I'm not saying that this one doesn't possess those qualities too...it's just that there is only one (annoying) person in the background rather than 3 annoying people. Unfortunately, it's me. You may ask yourself: "Why does her voice go up about 3 octaves when she talks to him?" 'Not sure. I'll work on that. But at the risk of humiliating myself... here it is.
(By the way, the dog (Carmine), actually enjoys Max's company... contrary to what you may think after watching this.)
Oh, and one more thing... I realize that this may be a bit boring for most of you. I understand that half way through you may want to stop the excitement.
It's OK. I get it.
But first:

A little bit about Max.

Man, we love this kid. He is the happiest and easiest kid. (Not to be confused with being very BUSY though.) I can not imagine life without him. He adds so much to our little family. With him, we are complete. (Jerry Macguire anyone?)
If I could use one word to describe him, it would be SMILE, because he does so much of it.
 So, in honor of his word, I am going to do a little acronym to describe our dude.


                                Social

                                Mine! (OK, Tom's and Isabel's too.)

                                Isabel's favorite person

                                Laughing (all the time)

                                Eternally ours!