25 April 2011

So Easter was great. Somehow we managed to incorporate the reason we celebrate Easter and the thrill of the hunt.
It was a good day.... After church, we ate too much. But from where I come from, that's the best way to celebrate ANYTHING.
So ate we did.

He seems pretty happy about it.
So do they.
Easter Brunch.
Say no more.

During the egg decorating process it was difficult to include the dude. He is only 10 months old after all... so what does a mom do? I'll tell you what this mom does... She paints a foot and slaps that cute imprint onto an egg!
Easier said than done...

The painting process is easy enough, but the transfer to an egg.. not so easy. So, I decided to show the painting of the foot rather than the finished result.
It ain't pretty.
Use your imagination.

After brunch, one must enjoy the outdoors in order to burn off any excess that they may or may not have allowed themselves to indulge in.
So off to the park we went.

Even though I have already inundated you with a ton of pictures.... I feel that I would be remiss if I didn't include the following.

So the dude has "a thing" with a certain toy.
It's not so much a love affair... it's more of a facination.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
Quite interesting really.
It is quite an amazing little thing.
Kind of stretchy, squishy & odd.
He likes it.
I think.